Please be our guest on Thursday, November 29, 2012 for an interactive session to discuss current IPO market trends and what it takes to not only successfully complete an IPO in today’s market, but to make the successful transition to operating as a public company. Our panelists will offer a variety of perspectives on the IPO process beginning with an overview of current IPO market conditions and discussions of preparedness, advisor selection, and post-IPO implications.
- Thursday, November 29th, 2012
- Joseph Wallin, Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Chad Cohen, Chief Financial Officer, Zillow, Inc.
- Moira Conlon, President, Financial Profiles, Inc.
- Jason Fournier, Executive Director, J.P. Morgan
- Randall Hopkins, Managing Director, NASDAQ OMX
- Stephen Sommerville, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Registration & Reception – 4:00 – 4:30
- Panel Discussion / Audience Q&A – 4:30 – 6:00
- Reception – 6:00 – 7:00
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- John Davis Conference Room
- 1201 Third Avenue, Suite 2200
- Seattle, WA 98101
Registration: For additional information or to RSVP please contact: Kristen McNally at 206.623.2233 or [email protected]
This event is by invitation only and space is limited.
Please register by November 26th and register separately for each guest.
There is no charge to attend.