Date & Time:
- Tuesday, March 12th, 2013
- 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- 1201 Third Avenue, Suite 2200
- Seattle, WA 98101
Use DWTSEA2013 to receive complimentary registration.
Interested in the M&A market? Get educated!
Selling your tech company is about changing your life and achieving a dream. However, while it’s likely the most important transaction of your life, it’s also by far the most complicated–80% of owners who try to handle a sale by themselves fail. To achieve an optimal outcome, you need to get educated. This introductory overview of the merger market and trends, the process and pitfalls, will help you understand the basics of a successful M&A process.
Your instructor is a former company owner who sold his company. The event will also feature presentations by several industry experts. Please forward to anyone who might find this event interesting (owners and executives in the software, IT and related technology industries).
- Tech M&A Overview: Market Perspective
- M&A Activity: 2013 Valuations and Structures
- 8 Steps to an Optimal Outcome in the M&A Process
- Avoiding Deal Disasters/Due Diligence Landmines
- Improve Your Odds: Get Educated
Record cash, disruptive change, aggressive new buyers, and rising valuations are making 2013 the best time to sell in a decade.
- Many owners are taking advantage–but are you ready?
- What are the latest trends, deal metrics and valuations?
- When is the best time to sell? How do you get the attention of global buyers?
- Preparation – how do you keep from being due diligence road-kill?
- What are the 8 steps to achieving an optimal outcome – maximum price and structure?
Find out March 12 in Seattle, at the Merge Briefing for owners and executives in software, IT and related technology. Join us!