Come hear a panel of experts discuss the implications of changes to rules regarding ending the SEC ban on “general solicitation” for exempt stock offerings, which means that an entrepreneur raising angel financing may now use public advertising to attract accredited investors.
Learn how the changes might affect the climate for raising early stage capital and methods to safely traverse the new policy.
- Gary Kocher, Attorney, K+L Gates
- Nathan McDonald, President, Keiretsu Forum Northwest
- Dan Rosen, Chairman, Alliance of Angels and Board Member, Angel Capital Association
- Joe Wallin, Attorney, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Bryan Brewer, Funding Quest
Register Here: Enterprise Northwest Forum
- Thursday – October 03, 2013
- 5:30pm - 8:00pm
- One Union Square Boardroom
- 600 University Street
- Seattle, WA