Time: 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
You started your business and now it’s growing. If the next level is in sight, you shouldn’t miss this event. Sit in on one-on-one conversations between some of the region’s top entrepreneurial thinkers! It doesn’t matter if you’re in enterprise or consumer products, not-for-profit or already profitable.
- Start the day as 40 under 40 winner Liz Pearce, CEO of LiquidPlanner, has a cup of coffee with Concur CEO Steve Singh and gets advice on how to take LiquidPlanner to the next level.
- Listen in as two veterans Monty Montoya (Sight Life) and Robin Wolaner (Vittana) compare what they have learned running their nonprofits as viable businesses.
- Grab a Foster’s with Aussie entrepreneurs Dave McLauchlan (Buddy.com CEO) and the inimitable Jenni Hogan (CEO, TVInteract) as they loosen up over a couple of beers and chat about what they’re seeing in the startup landscape.
- Thinking about applying to an incubator or accelerator? Our friendly “Startup Tank” panel will tell you if you have what it takes.
- Ready to go viral? Our “Prime Time Pitches” provide you with priceless PR as the fabulous Jenni Hogan (TVInteract) interviews you on camera and captures the essence of your startup.
- Select student attendees get structured networking opportunities with Liz Pearce and Julie Sandler of Madrona Venture Group.
- Get 1:1 speed meetings with experts and mentors in team-building, finance, legal, sales, marketing, and scaling your startup.
Lunch provided by a “Taste of Pioneer Square” as well as a hosted reception. Sponsor stations with great give-aways and a “Startup Scavenger Hunt” with a grand prize drawing.
- Entrepreneurs: $139
- Service Providers: $169
- Student tickets: $35 – Powered by the Herbert B. Jones Foundation scholarship (Additional information listed below)
- Late Registration (At the door, day of event): $199