Growth and Exit Strategies for Software and IT Companies Conference
The World Financial Symposiums is bringing together executives and investors in software, IT, Internet, mobile and related technology companies to speak to developing and expanding organization leaders. You’ll hear from major buyers, private equity investors, venture capitalists, angel investors, analysts and CEOs who have recently sold. This is also a great opportunity to network and interact with some of the top names in Seattle’s tech and finance communities.
Brian David Johnson
- Futurist & Principal Engineer – Intel Corporation
- Chief Strategist and Founder – SecureDocs
- President – Corum Group Ltd.
- General Partner – Founder’s Co-op
- Vice Chairman – Alliance of Angels
- Venture Partner – Voyager Capital
- CEO – 3TIER sold to Vaisala
- Managing Director – Madrona Venture Group
- Managing Director – OVP Venture Partners
- President – Safeharbor Knowledge Solutions acquired by Enghouse Interactive
Matthew J. Schiltz
- President and CEO – Tier 3 acquired by CenturyLink
- Chairman – Corum Group Ltd.
Joseph M. Wallin
- Partner – Davis Wright Tremaine
- Senior Vice President – Corum Group Ltd.
- Director – Corum Group Ltd.
- Director Corporate Development – Boeing
- Corporate Development – Microsoft Corporation
- Wednesday, January 29th, 2014
- Begin 8am – All Day
- Davis Wright Tremaine
- 1201 Third Avenue Suite 2200
- Seattle, WA 98101