Crowdfunding has injected between thousands to millions of dollars to businesses which were not considered “traditionally” fundable at the time they created their campaigns. Many founders of startups have seen this and asked themselves, “Is crowdfunding really a viable option?” We’ve created this event to help the startup community answer this question along with answering the most important, and often undiscussed, questions around crowdfunding.
Our panel will cover:
- How crowdfunding can help you start or build a business
- The 3 main types of crowdfunding & the differences between them
- Why you might want to choose one type of crowdfunding over another
- The JOBS Act and how it’s affecting funding now, and in the future
- Legalities around crowdfunding
- The benefits of crowdfunding
- The challenges of crowdfunding
- Universal strategies for creating a successful campaign
- And more!
Moderated by Serena Walker, Founder and CEO Athena Business Institute
Date: Monday, April 7th, 2014
Time: 6pm – 9pm
Cost: $20 Live / $20 Replay + Online Q&A / $30 Both!
Where: 1201 Third Avenue, Suite 2200, Seattle.