Crowdfunding has become a reality in Washington State. This is a great opportunity for startups and entrepreneurs to finally get the funding they need to move forward with the support of many small contributors. But there are still strict SEC and State rules that must be abided by. That’s where a solid strategy comes in.
Join us to hear first hand from the experts regarding the key decisions you need to make and strategies you need to adopt to Crowdfund your next venture. The evening will start with 1 hour of networking for entrepreneurs, investors, advisors and the startup community, followed by 90 minutes of discussion and Q and A.
- Representative Cyrus Habib, 48th Legislative District
- Burt Hamner, Founder and CEO Hydrobee
- Casey Dilloway, Co-Founder Community Sourced Capital
- Michael Luni Libes, Serial Entrepreneur and Founder Fledge Accelerator
- Stephen McDonald, Attorney, Ryan, Swanson and Cleveland PLLC
- Joe Wallin, Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine
Date: Wednesday, April 16th, 2014
Time: 5:30pm – 8pm
Where: WeWork South Lake Union, 500 Yale Avenue North, Seattle, 98109