Come to this event and:
- Meet more than 30 Spanish startups.
- Network with twenty Spanish venture capital firms.
- Introduce yourself to the Honorary Consulate of Spain.
- See a panel of experts discuss, “Spain, the New Global Technology Hub.”
- Sample delicious Spanish wine and tapas!
The panel includes:
- Rebeca Minguela, CEO & Founder at Blink, acquired by Groupon
- Antón Molleda, COO at Plain Concepts USA, a Microsoft Technology company
- Iván Contreras, CEO at Carbures USA
- Joaquín Ramirez, Technosylva USA
- Francisco G. Olmedo, attorney at Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
[Video 5:54] Investing in Spanish entrepreneurs
Please RSVP to 425.237.3500 by Wednesday, May 7, 2014.
Monday, May 12, 2014
Program | 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Networking: Spanish Wine & Tapas | 8:00 – 9:30 p.m.
Seattle Art Museum
1300 1st Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101