Get your Employee Handbook ready for 2014!
Employment attorneys Mark Berry, Mary Drobka and Gillian Murphy will work with you to create or update your organization’s employee handbook.
- Ask questions.
- Get valuable advice.
- Make your organization’s handbook an important tool for employee success.
Receive DWT’s new edition of the Model Employee Handbook (retails for $750). It includes:
- Updated policies related to religious accommodations, cell phone use, Seattle’s new criminal background check ordinance, and much more!
- Optional modifications to ensure compliance in California, Oregon, and Alaska.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Workshop & Lunch
$500 for first registrant, $75 for each additional registrant from same organization (Includes one Model Employee Handbook per organization)
4.0 HRCI and CLE credits pending
Park free in DWT building lot with validation from the seminar.
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
1201 Third Avenue, Suite 2200, Seattle, WA 98101
View Larger Map
The beginning of a startup is generally a small operation with contractual agreements between founders. But as it grows and starts adding employees, things become increasingly more complicated. Even the leanest of startups is covered by a myriad of state and local employment laws.
Business owners and founders need to be aware of when key federal and state employment laws apply to avoid costly fines and lawsuits. This seminar will teach you:
- How to avoid common HR mistakes.
- How to be compliant with state and federal laws.
- What exposures officers and the company have to audits, fines, penalties, and civil litigation.
- How to avoid issues with employees, former employees, and contractors.
To register, email email@example.com
Cost: $35 for up to three attendees from a single company
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Registration and Lunch: 11:30 a.m.
Program: 12:00 – 2:00 p.m.
View Larger Map