Why aren’t all valuations the same?
How much is common stock worth relative to preferred stock?
The answers to these and many other pressing questions will be answered when Greg Endicott, Managing Director of Strategic Value Group, LLC, brings his 20 years of experience and knowledge to Davis, Wright, Tremaine for this valuable meetup.
This will be a free forum discussion.
Some of the issues discussed will be:
- The different reasons for valuations of early-stage companies
- Valuation methodologies utilized at the various stages of development
- The why, who and when of 409A valuations
- Monday, May 20th, 2013
- 7:30 am
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- John Davis Conference Room
- 1201 Third Avenue, Suite 2200
- Seattle, WA 98101