- How does private equity develop M&A investment strategies?
- What is the investment life cycle of various different types of investments?
- How does private equity think about and apply M&A?
The program will feature a panel discussion on the M&A process from the perspective of financial buyers of venture capital. The panel, moderated by Professor Jarrad Harford of the Foster School of Business at University of Washington, will include:
- Bradaigh Wagner, Principal, Endeavour Capital
- Greg Gottesman, Managing Director, Madrona Venture Capital
- Dave Dandel, Senior Vice President, Evergreen Pacific Partners
About the Pacific Rim M&A Institute
PRMAI was founded by Davis Wright Tremaine, the University of Washington School of Law, and the University of Washington Foster School of Business. The mission of PRMAI is to create best practices and interdisciplinary knowledge sharing in the M&A community. Join the conversation at prmai.com.
Thursday, Sept. 18th, 2014
7:00 – 8:00 AM Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:00 – 9:00 AM Panel Discussion
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
1201 Third Avenue, Suite 2200
Seattle, WA 98101